Tuesday, September 18, 2007

practical-1

Mock Dialogue


Situation: The situation is between a boss and an employee. The employee is late at office and is caught sneaking past the boss' office. The boss is fuming with anger.



Participants:
Ramandeep Singh - Boss(B), Arshdeep Singh - Employee(E)



Dialogue:


B:
Its 9:30, Mr. Sharma. You have been late again and that too by half an hour.

E: Sorry sir, my car had a flat tire.

B: SORRY! What sorry? Its a pet excuse to you. Present a genuine reason or you are out.

E: Sir, you can confirm from the car mechanic near my home.

B: I don't have time for all this. Its your responsibility to reach here at time.

E: Sir, my car gave up at the wrong time. It isn't my fault.

B: So is it mine to appoint you?

E: No sir, it isn't yours either. But I could not do anything in that situation.

B: What are buses meant for Mr. Sharma?

E: Sir, the buses are highly crowded. I just can't stand them.

B: Oh! But not a good one dear. About half a million people travel by buses everyday and you are the only one to feel the crowd.

E: Sir, My dog also caught hold of my pants today and tore them.

B: SHOULD I SEW THEM FOR YOU?

E: I had to iron the other pair of pants but the power cut also occurred at the same time.

B: SHUT UP! I'm fed up with this nonsense. What do you think of yourself? You can't make a fool out of your boss!

E: Sir, I will be punctual from tomorrow.

B: Tomorrow never arrives Mr. Sharma. I think you don't deserve to be a part of this organization.

E: Sir, please forgive me. I will not repeat it.

B: OK! I am giving you last chance to improve yourself.

E: Thank you sir.

B: So are you ready with your presentation today? Our clients are waiting for it.

E: Oh! Sir I almost forgot it.

B: FORGOT? Do you have any brains. What are you saying?

E: Sorry sir, I will try to do it now.

B: I can keep the clients waiting for maximum of half an hour. You don't have a second more than that. The height of stupidity you have shown today is not expected any further Mr. Sharma.

E: Sir, can I go now?

B:
Go now! What are you waiting for? You dont have much time left.

No comments: